SPICY WHITE BEAN DIP
Serves a crowd
Chipotle peppers are smoke dried jalapeños that have been canned in adobo sauce providing both sweet and sour flavours. They give delicious, smoky warmth to this Spicy White Bean Dip. Serve yours with homemade Nomad Breads Lavash crisps.
- 1 x 400g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2-3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- To the bowl of a food processor add the cannellini beans, chipotle peppers, garlic, lemon juice, cumin and chilli powder.
- Then, with the motor running, drizzle in the olive oil in a slow stream until the consistency is smooth and the oil is blended in.
- Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!
Add a splash of water to the food processor if your dip is looking too thick.