Who remembers eating Pizza Subs in front of the television for a fun family dinner? The good news is you can make your own at home using a loaf of Nomad Breads Turkish and your imagination!
- 1 packet Nomad Breads Garlic Turkish
- 1 cup tomato passata
- 1 cup pizza cheese
- 100g ham, chopped into 1cm pieces
- 225g tin pineapple pieces, drained
- 50g sliced jar black olives, drained
- ½ cup extra pizza cheese
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Slice your Nomad Breads Garlic Turkish loaf in half and then slice each half horizontally so you have four pieces.
- Take two baking trays and line each with baking paper. Place two pieces of the Turkish bread on each tray cut side up.
- Spread one quarter of the tomato passata over each piece of Turkish bread.
- Top with a quarter of the pizza cheese, ham, pineapple and olives.
- Sprinkle over the extra pizza cheese and bake in the oven for 5 – 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and golden and the bread is nice and crunchy.
If you prefer you can cook the Pizza Subs under your electric grill. You can add any regular pizza topping to your subs such as salami, fresh basil or mushrooms. Have fun!