Serves a Crowd
Featuring all your favourite Italian flavours, the cheesy, warm Pizza Dip served with Nomad Breads Garlic Turkish is great for feeding a crowd.
- 1 loaf Nomad Breads Garlic Turkish
- 250g cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup tomato passata
- ½ green capsicum, diced
- ½ red capsicum, diced
- 50g pepperoni salami, diced
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a medium bowl mix together the cream cheese, oregano, basil and parsley with half of the Mozzarella cheese and half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Spread the cheese mixture in the bottom of a 22cm pie dish.
- Pour over the passata. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses, then top with the diced capsicum, diced pepperoni and olive slices.
- Bake in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes until the dip is bubbly and the cheese is golden brown on top.
- Sprinkle with dried parsley and serve with warmed pieces of Nomad Breads Garlic Turkish.
(Visited 315 times, 1 visits today)