PEKING DUCK LAVASH
Crispy skinned roasted Peking Duck is traditionally served in small pancakes with shallots, cucumber and plum sauce. Our recipe uses pieces of Nomad Breads Lavash for a modern and convenient twist on this Beijing classic.
- 1 packet Nomad Breads Lavash
- 1 Chinese roasted Peking Duck
- 6 green shallots, white and light green part only, thinly sliced
- 1 small cucumber, seeds removed and sliced into matchsticks
- store bought Plum sauce or Hoisin sauce to serve
- Carve your roasted duck into slices or ask your butcher to do this for you.
- Cut your Lavash pieces into quarters.
- Take a piece of Lavash and spread some sauce through the centre diagonal. Top with some shallots, cucumber and roast duck meat.
- Wrap your Peking Duck Lavash tightly and eat straight away!
- NB: You can make the Lavash as small or as large as you like. Chop them in half or even leave them whole to make a more substantial Peking Duck Lavash meal.