There’s no end to the types of toppings you can add to a Lavash Pizza. Just take a packet of Nomad Breads Lavash and let your imagination do the rest!
- 1 piece of Nomad Breads Lavash
- ¼ cup tomato passata
- ½ cup grated mozarella cheese or pizza cheese
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup rocket
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat an oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Place the lavash on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Spread the tomato passata over the lavash then sprinkle your mozarella or pizza cheese on top.
- For your next layer, arrange your tomato slices evenly over the lavash and follow this with some crumbled goat cheese, salt and pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Bake the Lavash Pizza in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes until it is toasted and crisp and the cheeses are melted.
- Remove your Lavash Pizza from the oven and top with fresh rocket leaves before cutting with a pizza wheel.
For other Lavash Pizza topping ideas try chopped capsicum, salami or thinly sliced mushrooms. Just don’t overload your pizza and try not to use any ‘wet’ toppings as these can make the lavash pizza base soggy.