GREEN GODDESS DIP
This dip is packed full of delicious green herbs with the zesty tang of feta cheese and Greek yoghurt and it tastes delicious spread on warm Nomad Breads Original Turkish.
- 1 packet Nomad Breads Original Turkish
- ½ cup dill
- ½ cup mint
- ½ cup parsley
- ⅓ cup basil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¾ cup Greek yoghurt
- salt and pepper
- Place dill, mint, parsley, basil, garlic, shallots and lemon juice in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- With motor running, drizzle in the extra virgin olive oil until well incorporated
- Add the feta cheese and yoghurt and process until smooth. Season to taste.
- Slice your Turkish Bread in half lengthways and toast on a char grill or under an electric grill before slicing into soldiers for dipping and spreading!
You can also serve this dip with Lavash Bread crisps or even as a dressing for your favourite salad or grilled meat.