This striking Beetroot Hummus is deliciously sweet and wholesome. It takes just a few minutes to prepare in your food processor so it’s perfect for last minute entertaining. Serve your Beetroot Hummus with fingers of warmed Nomad Breads Turkish.
- 1 packet Nomad Breads Original Turkish
- 450g can beetroot, drained and chopped
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place the beetroot, chickpeas, garlic, tahini and lemon juice in a food processor and blend to thick paste.
- With the motor running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil until you reach a creamy consistency.
Top your Beetroot Hummus with some roasted chickpeas for added crunch.