BEEF & AIOLI WRAP
Roasted Meats always taste delicious the next day served for lunch on a sandwich, roll or wrap. Here we have used leftover roast beef with creamy aioli and crisp salad greens on our Nomad Breads Lavash for a tasty leftover lunch.
- 4 pieces Nomad Breads Lavash
- 2 cups leftover roast meat such as roast beef or roast lamb
- 2 cups salad greens such as spinach, rocket, watercress, endive
- 2/3 cup store bought aioli
- Slice your roast beef thinly and then cut into strips.
- Take one piece of Lavash and lay one quarter of the salad greens along the diagonal.
- Top the salad greens with one quarter of the roast beef slices.
- Squeeze over a generous amount of aioli and wrap and roll tightly.
You can add chilli sauce to your wrap for added heat or you might prefer to replace the aioli with horseradish cream.