BAKED VEGIE WRAPS
For a quick and delicious meatless dinner for two or a crowd, try making these Baked Vegie Wraps featuring spinach, cheese and mushroom using Nomad Breads Lavash.
- 4 pieces Nomad Breads Lavash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 11/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- Preheat your oven to 200° Celsius.
- In a medium fry pan heat the olive oil. Add the onion and cook for around 5 minutes until soft. Add the mushrooms and cook gently until tender. This should take around 6 – 8 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted and the mixture is completely dry. Season and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix 1 cup of the grated cheese with the sour cream.
- Take a piece of lavash and spread ¼ of the sour cream and cheese mix along the centre. Top with ¼ of the spinach and mushroom mixture. Roll the lavash around the filling and place, seam aide down, on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Repeat with the three remaining lavash.
- Sprinkle over the leftover grated cheese and bake the wraps in the oven for around 10 minutes until the cheese is golden and the lavash are crisp around the edges.
You can add some chopped chilli and herbs to the cheese spread for added flavour.